Fans are welcome!

gamefaqs

Started by RagnarokNAJU, March 04, 2010, 09:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RagnarokNAJU

~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

RagnarokNAJU

well... i tried that... any one interested would just come here... and everyone else mocks me with immature insults... site is full of a lot of jerks and annoing people.. as well as a few goodones... but i say go for it!
~~ Cleaveland

Cybertox

The manual says-Green Pyramid: If you do something, it will turn into a Blue Pyramid. Where is that green pyramid? ???

arseniy

Quote from: Cybertox on July 26, 2010, 05:07:40 AM
  The manual says-Green Pyramid: If you do something, it will turn into a Blue Pyramid. Where is that green pyramid? ???

What manual, where?

arseniy

Quote from: Cybertox on July 26, 2010, 06:01:08 AM
http://www.digitpress.com/library/manuals/nes/Guardian%20Legend.pdf
Wow thats great pick! Now we need find this in good quality!
I dont remember green piramids BTW.

I noticed it says action series - is it say about Action games or mean to say TGL series?

This manual probably was made before the game release. It has a Hyper Laser supposed to be something else than it is.

arseniy

Maybe the green piramid was supposed to be something else and then transformed into this thing which gives chips and new weapons?

UserK

The green pyramid is, by sure, the pyramid popping up from nowhere when entering maze minibosses.
If memory serves, one pyramid per exit will become a yellow one when the boss dies and its powerup is picked up.

I seriously think the manual is just inaccurate in this regard. I don't recall getting higher score from destroying yellow pyramids either.

Maybe in Japan green and yellow are similar words, or maybe a later design decision shuffled the colors.

arseniy

or they  created manual earlier than the game finished

Ratix

think about it now...

the green pyramid turns blue when a specific requirement is unlocked. take a look at the pyramids when you complete the fight stages in normal game play. they are green and won't let you progress till you picked up the item in the middle of the room. picking up that item meets the requirement the game needs to progress

arseniy

hmmm.... maybe ur right. But that doesn't exciting at all  :skull: XD

UserK

Quote from: Ratix on January 13, 2011, 09:23:34 PMThey are green and won't let you progress till you picked up the item in the middle of the room. picking up that item meets the requirement the game needs to progress
Well yes, that's correct. In corridor rooms, they work exactly as advertised. I believe they're quite underrated, perhaps better that way than abused.