Updates:

Fans are welcome!

The Guardian Legend Flash Menu

Started by TrickyCC, March 17, 2010, 10:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrickyCC

Made a new update with the SWF and as I call it now a final since I don't see anything more to be fixed, thought I think the link is broken as I hosted it on MyFrogBag.

Either way, Update :
[Changes]
*Changed button now affect music and the button(s).
*Added fade-in effect on the Forum Button.
*Changed the bottom text slightly.
*Added black border around the visible area.

See top post for updated version.

Also I will have to delay the FLA file arseniy as I am going off during the weekend as you will also have to install a certain font in order to view the text and such. I will zip everything up once I am getting back. Also check if the link works properly if you replace it with the current SWF file on this site.

That's all for now. Will be working with the HTML layout after this weekend.

arseniy

well by far HTML code I found seems works. I don't have opera to test tho.
Thanks for the fast change! :redlander: :redlander: :redlander:

TrickyCC

Also found a flaw with the mute sound function as it redirects to an incorrect URL when the sound is muted.

Will fix this once I get home from school as I am working on the HTML right now.

MoonCloud

really nice splash screen!  :3 love it

TrickyCC

I am sorry for the great delay of the HTML index page and such as I am slightly busy with some studies.
Expect something to be done this weekend (possibly).

arseniy

Quote from: TrickyCC on April 22, 2010, 10:30:50 AM
I am sorry for the great delay of the HTML index page and such as I am slightly busy with some studies.
Expect something to be done this weekend (possibly).
it's okay. We all busy. Easy to understand :)
Well did you saw I added the splash screen already? It's 100% width+heigth. If you open in google chrome using 10' netbook the copyright line of yours will be covered under bottom with scroll and is same if you make window in chrome to small sizes. In FireFox there seems no problem like that.

Megadeth502

i use google chrome and i see no problems.

i'm not on a netbook thou. my monitor is 16 inches from bottom left corner to the top right corner.

arseniy

Quote from: Megadeth502 on April 27, 2010, 04:11:58 PM
i use google chrome and i see no problems.

i'm not on a netbook thou. my monitor is 16 inches from bottom left corner to the top right corner.
that's pretty big window :)
netbook has 600 px heigth and I think 40 of them ate by bottom and top lines or even more.

RandomSpriter

Thanks for the awesome Splash.^^
It really gives a great welcome to fans.