Grim Grin
It

arseniy

Quote from: RandomSpriter on May 12, 2010, 07:54:05 PM
System Defense Naju.
Why? Cause you died so many times first time you played it at that boss :P
maybe 3 times :)

Bchulo

Just noticed that the bombarder is just 2 clawbots minus the claws. ill never be able to unsee

BmpCorp

Grim Grin. Its design inspired me to create a similar boss in some of my unfinished projects. :grimgrin:

HibikyWolf

The Craw Daddy is the best  ;D

UserK

I'm the only one with bombarder? I looped on it so much, just an easy prey. Ever wondered what happens when the health bar fills the whole screen? Now, THAT was a surprise!

arseniy

I had a healthbar fill whole screen back then when played on console!

Guardian Transformer

Hm... this is a tricky one. The first one is nice because it's the very first boss you beat and it has a very interesting design. The eyeballs are good too because you can use them to hoard a lot of experience points (Score). The final boss is also very cool, being the toughest and meanest of them all...
Ok. My choice is the final boss.  XD

arseniy

Grim Grin leader so far  :P :heart: :heart: :heart:

UserK

Quote from: arseniy on October 28, 2010, 07:41:40 PM
I had a healthbar fill whole screen back then when played on console!
You damn lucky guy! It made my game CRASH big way! Looks like the EU version had some bugs, such as being able to walk thuru 1-pyrimid-tick walls...

arseniy

Piramid through walking is bug in any version US,EU,JP. It happens when you got some good speed with [>>>>] powerup.

UserK

But it does not seem to happen in the modified version. Or maybe it does?

arseniy

AlastorSX

Had to vote for the Naju Defensive System because it is the boss I have cursed the least at lol.
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."

Shuntaro

Yeah Optomon has my vote cause he was a douche and hard as hell but Craw Daddy taught me and my sis the lesson of always being well prepared before entering a "dungeon". Actually my sis would walk the labyrinth and I would take the shoot'em up stages. For Craw Daddy I always needed all the power ups cause then I could just stand still and shoot his ass off...easy pickings  :redlander: 
life's short...stunt it!

Spudacus

It was the one that freaked me the most... well, after eyeball. But still, very intimidating.
Evil must be exterminated, but first it must be found.