Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Greetings, TGL forum!

Started by Daenorius, April 20, 2010, 11:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daenorius

Greeetings, good people of the TGL Forum!  :redlander:

I'm Daenorius, 23 y.o. and I'm Italian. It all started when I was six... one day my uncle decided to gift me with a NES for no particular reason, and shortly after another uncle bought me a copy of TGL. Then began my descent to Naju's Hell...

The story, the Planet, the music and the overall atmosphere (for many years of my childhood, it was more like an AtmosFear) of the game had me completely. I remember keeping my NES always plugged to my TV for 15 years, trying to power up the Guardian and helping her to blow up the foul horrors lurking this cursed living planet, while attempting to succesfully trigger the self destruct mechanism and make a safe escape. The -to me nightmarish- difficulty and the way too irritating password system almost made me crush the cartridge but, after years of dedication, blood, tears, sweat and tons of paper to write down those wretched passwords, I finally got this masterpiece completed. And since that day, I often dream of a Wii-make.

I hope that we could be great friends on this Forum, and that we will spend pleasant hours by rediscovering every secret of this NES pearl.

And, please, forgive me for any Grammar Errors Galore you may find in my posts.

Charge your blasters!

arseniy

Megadeth502

hello and welcome to the TGL forum!

Kat

theoden_2010

Welcome my Italian friend From the United States, (where I hail). We hope you enjoy your stay too.

:bluelanderbig:

I just love Italian food, best there is, aside form a certain Dutch Apple Pie with Icecream recipe I tried. Also did you know that Mario and Luigi in Super Mario Brothers are Italian too? one of the best titles ever, though I love Duck Hunt too.(sorry I know its not really related- but I thought about that after thinking about Italy and all the great things Italians have contributed.)

Grazie, amico!

MoonCloud