Updates:

Fans are welcome!

what you do to improve your mood?

Started by arseniy, April 23, 2010, 09:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arseniy

CODE RGB

Hoping and praying for a Virtual Console release someday!

Megadeth502

i play video games to improve my mood, my favorites types are RPG (Any Final Fantasy/Chrono Trigger) FPS (Halo 2, Unreal) Strategy (Starcraft, Worms) Fighters (Tekken 3, Soul Calibur 2, any King of Fighters) 3rd person action RPG (Diablo, Baldurs Gate) Space Shooters (TGL, Gradius, Life Force) Open-ended RPG (Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3) also i generally dislike platformers(mario is boring to me) but for some reason i love Sonic.  top 2 are RPG and FPS, probably why Fallout 3 is my game of choice right now.

RagnarokNAJU

well.. retro gaming of course..
and i tend to write alot of creepy short stories and play my piano..
drinking seems to improve my mood lol... as well as smoking..
dont judge! im not a bad person! :3 :skull: :3
~~ Cleaveland

NESCartFanatic

^^ No judging here, I smoke too :P I also play DDR and ITG for cardio.

RagnarokNAJU

Quote from: NESCartFanatic on May 03, 2010, 04:54:51 AM
^^ No judging here, I smoke too
lol.... smoke what? :3

Quote from: NESCartFanatic on May 03, 2010, 04:54:51 AM
I also play DDR and ITG for cardio.
yeah.. im way into guitar hero.. placed second in my state in 2008..
gotta love that expert.. makes me sweat a little when i do a crazy ass songs like dragon force lol...
~~ Cleaveland

Megadeth502

i like to relax with a good herb and a good game. throw on some Lamb of God. and start aiming for faces.
hang out with friends. get a bottle, and play some texas holdem. unreal tournament online will never be a bad thing.

also, morning cigs and names that end with 420 are some more things that i like. and nite time cigs. lol.

RagnarokNAJU

~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

Megadeth502

ive never played much DDR. but i will smoke anyone at guitar hero  :skull: :skull: :skull:

RagnarokNAJU

Quote from: Megadeth502 on May 05, 2010, 02:51:53 PM
ive never played much DDR. but i will smoke anyone at guitar hero  :skull: :skull: :skull:

so you think! Im guessing you and I could have a pretty kick ass Expert face-off!
~~ Cleaveland

Megadeth502

Quote from: RagnarokNAJU on May 05, 2010, 06:50:34 PM
Quote from: Megadeth502 on May 05, 2010, 02:51:53 PM

so you think! Im guessing you and I could have a pretty kick ass Expert face-off!

probably. ever 5 stared raining blood? i have once

RagnarokNAJU

82% on Dragon force was my shining acheivment lol...
if you live in idaho.. which you probably dont, we would have to smoke out and jam some guitar hero!
~~ Cleaveland

Roundcreatureinnextroom

watch anime and have a frosty beverage  ;D
I will sell this to you

Xenoangel

I draw, listen to ambient music, Drink tea and stivia,  Video games used to be my outlet for most of my stress relief. Used to play the hell out of Phantasy star online 2 untill they dropped it, then moved to  Halo2 (untill they hacked the hell out of it) then Tabula rasa which was a great game but lacked funding, so they dropped that one too... tried to get into Star trek online... but its too new and boring lack of content and mostly  i quit because all my online buddies  deserted the game as well...  no need to pay for a game to play alone, eh? Seems all the dynamic Sci fi theme games i like just bomb out.:'( 
I just dont like the regular classic rpg fantasy games and clone shooters.  And i dont want to waste my time with console games neither. Within a  year or 2 something new comes out that beats that last console, and eventually they will turn into a pc, hek- they are practically that now.
BUt I have found B vitimins and orange juice improve my mood significantly as well. =P :eyeblue:
Shinpu-haado-ken!