Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Corridor 6 question

Started by CODE RGB, April 26, 2010, 08:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CODE RGB

on Corridor 6 (i think) where you have to fire your secondary weapon in order to get the gate open, does the game even tell you how to get that gate open? i was playing thru the game last night i came across that corridor and thought to my self what if i didn't already know how to get that gate open? does the game just expect new players to figure that one out on there own or are you suppose to past that corridor up until the game tells you how to open it up later.  ???
Hoping and praying for a Virtual Console release someday!

arseniy

There is a clue given for each corridor. For corridor 6 as well :)
I not remember where but I can tell that for sure :bluelander:

RagnarokNAJU

:redlander: :skull: :redlander:

X13 Y15

"I set seal six very well; you will need a special weapon to break it."
~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

yeah. also u can read all messages through in the beginig room by holding select and pressing button for next message :bluelander:

CODE RGB

Quote from: RagnarokNAJU on April 30, 2010, 09:43:29 PM
:redlander: :skull: :redlander:

X13 Y15

"I set seal six very well; you will need a special weapon to break it."
ahh there it is, i think i was just confused because you read that message so early in the game compared to when you actually get to that corridor. lol  :P
Hoping and praying for a Virtual Console release someday!

UserK

Quote from: arseniy on May 01, 2010, 04:57:37 AM
yeah. also u can read all messages through in the beginig room by holding select and pressing button for next message :bluelander:
Like in a diary? Or since the beginning? If that was meant to be a feature, then it's truly a killer one! I'll try out in the next few days.

arseniy

Ratix

i think that was put in the american version and left in by the debuggers honestly. if i remember everything in the game made perfect sense and not in broken english. also no spelling errors.

oldtimeplayer

OMFG  i cant belev it  I FOUND it , the game i mean ....  i cant beleve it ...  short story ...  i played this game like 12+ years ago this game ...  never got thro coridor 6  cos the version of game i had was in  japonese or chinese   dammm  i cant beleve it ...   dam tryed then to find a password ..  there were milions of conbination got a few but only one i remeber it corner up right   only that letter ...   

arseniy

well u can play english version  ;)

AlastorSX

Never heard of the hold select trick. Will test it since I am only a couple corridors in the Secret version, if it wasn't tampered with, which I doubt.
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."

Ratix

Quote from: AlastorSX on October 19, 2012, 10:53:14 PM
Never heard of the hold select trick. Will test it since I am only a couple corridors in the Secret version, if it wasn't tampered with, which I doubt.
it doesn't work in secret.