Updates:

Fans are welcome!

TGL Blitz3D

Started by teremochek, August 05, 2010, 06:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arseniy

I have problem. It says out of range on full screen. I have that with some other games :(

teremochek

Quote from: arseniy on August 05, 2010, 06:57:58 AM
I have problem. It says out of range on full screen. I have that with some other games :(
I have replaced files. Now game in a window mode.
Meanwhile there is nothing especial...
It is necessary to make some more models, and to start to be engaged in animation. And to write it is a lot of code.
Management: "WSADF"

Falcor

What do I need to install before launch it?

teremochek

Quote from: Falcor on August 06, 2010, 02:46:13 PM
What do I need to install before launch it?
Game becomes on Blitz3D SDK in cover BlitzMax.

Blitz3D Requirements:
  Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7; Hardware accelerated video card; DirectX7 or greater. (The integrated is not supported)

BlitzMax Requirements:
  Windows Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7; Hardware OpenGL support recommended; DirectX7 or greater recommended.
  MacOS Requirements: MacOS X 10.3.9 or higher; Project Builder or X-Code developer tools installed.
  Linux Requirements: Hardware OpenGL support recommended.

...Simply start a file "main5.debug"

...The library b3d.dll should be in a folder "C:\WINDOWS\System32",
To download it it is possible here www.dll4free.com/b3d.dll.html

teremochek

Well. Has made video a roller, for those who doesn't have a beta. As a matter of fact, I have understood that I will not create two games. Therefore I have decided to freeze The Guardian Legend Blitz3D.
:redlander: :redlander: :bluelander: :redlander:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Wt5-qsMnw

UserK

Quote from: teremochek on December 08, 2010, 02:14:48 AM
As a matter of fact, I have understood that I will not create two games. Therefore I have decided to freeze The Guardian Legend Blitz3D.
You mean one for maze and another for shooter mode?
I have to say I'm very surprised by the amount of detail in the models. Animating those has probably taken a while.
What is the game not frozen? I cannot quite link the dots.

teremochek

Quote from: UserK on December 15, 2010, 06:12:09 AM
Quote from: teremochek on December 08, 2010, 02:14:48 AM
As a matter of fact, I have understood that I will not create two games. Therefore I have decided to freeze The Guardian Legend Blitz3D.
You mean one for maze and another for shooter mode?
I have to say I'm very surprised by the amount of detail in the models. Animating those has probably taken a while.
What is the game not frozen? I cannot quite link the dots.
Game is frozen. I don't have not enough experience, to make animation to models, and I don't have not enough experience in programming. To that I would like to make TGL in classical 2D to the schedule because I have started to do it earlier.  :bluelander: