Updates:

Fans are welcome!

movement and puzzles

Started by RagnarokNAJU, May 02, 2010, 06:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandomSpriter

The more I think about it, even though TGL the original wasn't so vast, it really wasn't that bad of the feeling of walking through lots of old rooms where there's no hinder or anything except weak enemies.

So Dash may be more of a bad thing then a good, even if the sequel could become way bigger.

arseniy

If Naju destroyed then how the old rooms are available?
Yeah I also have doubts about Dash. Will see.
So what the puzzles?
I suggested a destructeble walls that can be destroyed only a certain way for example with a certain special weapon only.
Sealed corridors was fun I think we should do similar in the sequel that corridors are sealed.
Here idea comes to my mind.
U get in the room where someone( :bluelander:?) tells you that to break a seal in corridor 7 you have to NOT touch anybody when you leave this room(well he can tells that info lilttle more puzzly). So after you leave you need to go to the corridor without touch and shoot a single enemy. After you come like that the corridor is opening.

arseniy

Maybe we should make a separate topic where everyone can post only puzzle ideas without discuss them to stay away from confusion and keep them in mind?
Hm.. Or posting puzzles with bold font and set number near them. If puzzle before you was number 5 you should set number 6 and so on.
I just suspect the discussion will make topic too confusing :skull:

RandomSpriter

Might be an idea, yep.

Anyway, back to spriting for me. :P

I'll let the smart guy handle the puzzles.

arseniy

Quote from: RandomSpriter on May 12, 2010, 10:27:52 PM
Might be an idea, yep.

Anyway, back to spriting for me. :P

I'll let the smart guy handle the puzzles.
to smart guys plz :)