Started by RandomSpriter, May 14, 2010, 07:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandomSpriter

Didn't thought about that...

Will find a solution for laptop users. =/

arseniy

for NES I use arrow keys Z,X and A,S for turbo

RandomSpriter

I would prefer if the letters resembled up down left right on the Keyboard, as AWDS.
Fixed the scrolling "Smoothing", Added Gunshot sound, Tried to fix the movement speeds, And changed the Numpad 5 shoot to Up arrow(Quick_Fix for now.)
*REMOVED*

RagnarokNAJU

I wish it wasnt so hard to download and full of ad's.. ergh!
there has to be an easier to share this thing..
but yeah, the up arrow works and all.. I was thinking that you might want to fiddle with a sprite for when you move left or right.. liek tilting the ship as per TGL had, just an idea..
~~ Cleaveland

RandomSpriter

Sorry about the adds and all.  =/
I guess I could be able to use Arseniy's FTP, but I have no clue on how to use it.

And yeah, the Tilt is easily input in the game, but I think I should flesh out the more troublesome coding first.

arseniy

ads hating - sweet :3
You know my income based on the ads ;)
FTP is super easy. U just need some ftp client like filezilla(I use it) and ftp adress + login and password that I can create for you.

omg how to shoot :skull: :skull: :skull:
UP arrow!? Sweet :3

RandomSpriter

Yeah, up arrow for now, until I figure out which custom key I should have for shooting.

Filezilla, eh. I'll see if I can find it.

RandomSpriter

Well, got the FTP thing working, don't know how but I did. :p

Now do I just link the file here with the "copy link" to make it downloadable?

And you earn money from the adds? o.o I don't see any adds on this forum at all.

arseniy

I have other sites and also ads inside flash games I do.
Like here is some of my game on my site gamebalance.com which is not really works at the moment.... Sigh... I mean it works but not the way it should... Oh whatever.

http://gamebalance.com/Game.aspx?GameID=1834

RandomSpriter

Fun game. :D

Fine then, you'll make the coding! That means I can focus purely on the sprites. :)

arseniy

Quote from: RandomSpriter on May 18, 2010, 10:14:32 PM
Fun game. :D

Fine then, you'll make the coding! That means I can focus purely on the sprites. :)
lulz! I not make coding for almost 2 years now becuase I collab with programmers. I not like coding really not my cup of tea. Before I did programming but I begin to hate it so started to look for collab work.

RandomSpriter

Guess I still need to learn coding in GM then!

Bloody codes. :P

RandomSpriter

Quote from: RagnarokNAJU on May 16, 2010, 07:12:26 PM
but yeah, the up arrow works and all.. I was thinking that you might want to fiddle with a sprite for when you move left or right.. liek tilting the ship as per TGL had, just an idea..

What I am currently fiddling with, and I solved the on push tilting.
Now about the release push is another thing. :P I'll show it to you once I figured that out.

arseniy

I can help with the title screens gfx. Also I have a big pack of fonts I can use them commercially.