Updates:

Fans are welcome!

any anime fans out there

Started by Roundcreatureinnextroom, May 19, 2010, 12:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roundcreatureinnextroom

I will sell this to you

arseniy

Not me. I only like few movies by Miozaki.

Megadeth502

im not a really big anime fan, but i like Gantz and Baki the Grappler

Xenoangel

Love anime! Naruto, naruto shippuden, , Tranzor z, Gatchaman, Inuyasha,inuyasha the final act, ninja scroll, bounty dog,  strangely enough...yugio..lol and sometimes i can tolerate pokimon.Also,Wheeled warriors, Legend of zelda, voltron, thundercats, silverhawks, gobots, transformers, gi joe, he man, tigersharks, space ghost,  and the list goes on! I loved games with cut-scenes back in the day too. Like ninja gaiden, Vallis3, and Gaires (great R-type shooter clone with  the ability to latch on to enemies and steal their weapons)
Shinpu-haado-ken!

RagnarokNAJU

there was some anime based on people having wolf abilty. cant remember the name of it... wolfs bain? no i dont think that was it
~~ Cleaveland

Roundcreatureinnextroom

maybe u  mean wolfs rain i think that was it was
I will sell this to you

RagnarokNAJU

wolfs rain! yeah, was pretty tight
~~ Cleaveland

EinhanderZwei

I like old-school anime! Ghost In The Shell, Cyber City Oedo 808, Akira and Jin-Roh are my absolute faves. Runners up: Evangelion, Weiss Kreuz, Sailor Moon, Dominion Tank Police, Phantom Quest Corp, Angel Sanctuary (never read the manga tho), Battle Angel Alita, Genocyber, Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll, Windaria. Not a big fan of Miyazaki, however Laputa and Princess Mononoke were great, but still my favorite directors are Mamoru Oshii and Yoshiaki Kawajiri!

Of the 'new school' I liked Rozen Maiden (DESUDESUDESU) and Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex (the first season is meh-okay, but the second one is absolutely amazing, especially the last few episodes)

AlastorSX

My avatar is actually my own drawing of my anime character. I did the whole animal hybrid thing way before I knew about Inuyasha. I got the inspiration from a game magazine actually in 1996, and came up with hundreds of characters! Ironically, the series is named Animai "LOL" and my main character's name is Pantarian.
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."