Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Mecha Musume pics by EinhanderZwei

Started by EinhanderZwei, October 08, 2012, 09:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EinhanderZwei

Eh, ImageShack has blocked/deleted all my old pics, but it doesn't matter now, since I've migrated to Picasa with a bunch of new ones. Here:

Surprisingly this one looks like a screenshot from a GBA game, which was an unexpected effect  :bluelander:

Nya!  XD

RubyC42

My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

arseniy

EinhanderZwei

arseniy

It seems kinda wrong tho. She may kill herself accidently with such tail. Like if she falls in the battle when something push her.

EinhanderZwei

Hmmm, that's legit... maybe there's an automatic dodging mechanism installed in her tush  :D

arseniy

Well it's funny to have lightsaber tail but not as safe as in hand )))

UserK

Man, you're good!
Quote from: EinhanderZwei on October 08, 2012, 12:11:16 PM
Hmmm, that's legit... maybe there's an automatic dodging mechanism installed in her tush  :D
Wait, I'm doing Science (sort of)!
Static electrical charge safety. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMD3agP5hv0
More sci-fi: have her armor polarized ad-hoc so it the beam cannot make through it.

arseniy

but then if others have same armor the light saber tail useless!

RubyC42

then she'll just punch them out cold  XD

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

UserK

Quote from: arseniy on October 13, 2012, 02:52:40 AMbut then if others have same armor the light saber tail useless!
It would be keyed across a specific signal. Yes, if enemy armor is "keyed" to the same signal then it will be useless.

EinhanderZwei

Sounds rather Borg'ish to me! :skull:

UPDATE

Alrrright, here's more! None of them are Mecha Musume, but I've decided not to create 100500 threads. Anyways, here:

Oh hi, Duke Nukem 3D!

Some kind of an ethereal temple

Oh hi, Castlevania!

Yup, Sergei Savenko is my real name

Oh hi again, Castlevania

A portrait of Lyubov', my ex-classmate

Melissa and Aya

RubyC42

EinhanderZwei

You can say that, but only few my pics actually do feature it. I draw really gory and violent stuff very rarely