Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Rikerek - The Guardian Saga

Started by 7Soul, October 12, 2012, 05:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

optomon

Very nice work on this, I like the overworld look.

arseniy

They might just roll for any angle because it's not NES and smarter algorithms can be used. Maybe when you at certain distance close to them. They might bounce of the wall so they would roll the room 2-3 times. In the armored roll mode they can get 4 times less damage :redlander:

7Soul

arseniy

She looks kinda anorexic for me.
Also it's up to you the type of haircut. I would not have such haircut if I was a woman warrior. It looks like for purpose to be sexy but when you battle with monsters I think such haircut might prevent to notice danger by sideview vision by that covered eye.
Overal it's pretty nice character you made.

RubyC42

if Captain Keen had a sister, it would probably look like her XD
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

arseniy

Quote from: RC42 on October 17, 2012, 01:43:02 AM
if Captain Keen had a sister, it would probably look like her XD
Did you mean Commander Keen?

RubyC42

My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

arseniy

Quote from: RC42 on October 17, 2012, 01:51:07 AM
Quote from: arseniy on October 17, 2012, 01:46:54 AM

Did you mean Commander Keen?

Do excuse me, yes.

Well the time the games was released is close so they pretty much could be sister and brother haha! But really that doesn't make sense other than a joke ^_^

arseniy

EinhanderZwei

[breathing] No, Miria, I AM YOUR MOTHER!!!

On topic:

- Not sure if it's mentioned, so.. which engine are you using for the game?
- I can contribute to the storyline and graphics if you don't mind. You saw the samples of my drawing style :)

7Soul

Quote from: arseniy on October 17, 2012, 01:34:19 AM
Also it's up to you the type of haircut. I would not have such haircut if I was a woman warrior.
Well she IS an android. Lets say her sensors make up for the lack of peripheral vision

Quote from: EinhanderZwei on October 17, 2012, 06:12:27 AM
- Not sure if it's mentioned, so.. which engine are you using for the game?
- I can contribute to the storyline and graphics if you don't mind. You saw the samples of my drawing style :)
I'm using Construct 2, cuz I'm not exactly a programmer.

Anyone can give ideas for enemies, gameplay or story if you want to. But I can't promise I'm using all ideas

teremochek

AlastorSX

October 13th is my birthday! You have my blessings! I haven't played the demo, but be sure to tell me when the game itself is finished!
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."

7Soul

Made the first 4 weapons:

In the order they are in the menu:
1: Fireball
2: Laser Saber
3: Double Heater (they would fallow enemies if there were any on screen)
4: Magnetic Rings

I still need to make it so all projectiles disappear when you change weapons, and make weapon movement account for lower fps

AlastorSX

"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."