Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Bringing up the Hacked TGL - Secret again...

Started by AlastorSX, October 18, 2012, 07:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlastorSX

I just played through the first level, and let me say HOLY SHIT! Definitely not for the faint of heart, or anyone that is not a seasoned veteran of the game. The first level alone has me addicted. Took me a few tries to get to the computer room, but I did get there. The boss IMO seems more aggressive in the beginning with many more "Chips?" flying your way, and the mass of added ships seem to take the show too. Also, it may just be me, but I remember 8 eyes when it slows to the boss, not 6, but I could be wrong or I could have miscounted. Also, the blue parts seemed different in the background scenery wise but I also could be wrong "I have been drinking a bit :-p" If you want to play the game in a new light, this is definitely the way to go. I noticed the recolor to red in the title screen, and how it actually said TGL - Secret. I plan on trying to beat this, but as I said, it is for seasoned vets!
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."

arseniy

I guess it's worthy but the game is really harder than original.

AlastorSX

The original IMO is pretty difficult itself. That is why I love and hate this remake at the same time. It's amazing how switching some things around make it like a brand new game. Plus, fighting the red fish boss on foot? Definitely harder than fighting him in ship mode. Even with the duel sabres, I find it quite difficult.

arseniy

He probably shoot more projectiles and does more damage. Optomon did increase difficulty at all parameters.
Here is the easy tactic with the fish on the ground:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsnSl1e7tpU
You don't need to shoot by diagonals like I did in the begining. I just did not know this tactic at that moment hehe! So you see in the vid how I figured easy way. Just go back and forth and shoot horizontally with the waves.

AlastorSX

Handled like a true champ! I will try this tactic, and get back to you.