Updates:

Fans are welcome!

It's Macross

Started by arseniy, January 21, 2010, 10:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arseniy

Lets really think.
We a wish to build a world similar to a Macross world. Transformers are too rough to compare but Macross much closer.
So TGL sequel is a Macross alternative or something.

If we creat alive transfomer charactr then we should explain it somehow and think the sci-fi possible way - how could that be possible.

In macross the robot/plane has a pilot. In TGL the humanoid is the plain. That's the big difference.

Such a thoughts.

RagnarokNAJU

is it assumed that the guardian is from earth? it says she is earths last hope.. but i always got the feeling she was kind of like a "weapon" for earth (ff7 reference)

earth created her based on the inhabitants and their technology.. resulting in a "human"ish person whom could traverse space to defend the planet..
i think that would helpp with the whole "well how does she wear that heavy armor and turn into a ship?" problem alittle..
~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

Quote from: RagnarokNAJU on February 05, 2010, 04:38:11 PM
is it assumed that the guardian is from earth? it says she is earths last hope.. but i always got the feeling she was kind of like a "weapon" for earth (ff7 reference)

earth created her based on the inhabitants and their technology.. resulting in a "human"ish person whom could traverse space to defend the planet..
i think that would helpp with the whole "well how does she wear that heavy armor and turn into a ship?" problem alittle..

I never ever felt like defender of the earth playing this game. It has no anything about earth but only the intro text.
What you mean about "weapon" for earth?(I tried FF7 but I could not even get out of city. Too long games is not my cup of tea).

teremochek

Quote from: arseniy on January 21, 2010, 10:32:44 PM
Lets really think.
We a wish to build a world similar to a Macross world. Transformers are too rough to compare but Macross much closer.
So TGL sequel is a Macross alternative or something.

If we creat alive transfomer charactr then we should explain it somehow and think the sci-fi possible way - how could that be possible.

In macross the robot/plane has a pilot. In TGL the humanoid is the plain. That's the big difference.

Such a thoughts.
I looked recently Macross Frontier. I have understood that this continuation to guardian legend. (On mine it is obvious).
Especially when I have seen ship Zero, I long hoped that will sit inside Miria. ;D

arseniy

there is some other anime toon where Miria is one of the main characters. But I forgot which one.

teremochek

This "VF-22S Sturmvogel II - Miria (Macross 7)"

I see some similarity)

arseniy

I not sure the name but there is 1 macross that controlled by alien pilot with Miria name.

teremochek

And here she:

It is a little similar on Aleste2

arseniy

What is similar with Aleste 2? I not played it.

teremochek

Quote from: arseniy on June 24, 2010, 09:59:40 AM
What is similar with Aleste 2? I not played it.
I have mixed Something  :-[.... Certainly art similarity is not present. But there is an ideological similarity.
Miria a transformer, and Miria the pilot of a red transformer.
, Especially if know that Japanese love in cartoon films, to draw people from a life the secret is here again concealed...
Naturally that Naoyuki Kato and Janus Teramoto have no relation to creation Macross.