Updates:

Fans are welcome!

My turn to show something

Started by UserK, November 22, 2012, 03:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UserK

Since I've seen some games besides TGL around here (I think it was blaster master) I think it might be the case to show off something.
After all, we have to keep alive the basic fact we're the most f****** creatively awesome community on the interwebs. So. I told Arseniy first I was working on a Snake Rattle n Roll remake. Here's a snapshot from an important milestone: finally running on Intel 1st gen Atom. It goes by the name of "project Snakes to the moon" or STTM for short.

A snapshot of the original game is embedded. I hope they look similar enough!
Of course there are still plenty of things to do before I leave it in the wild. I have somewhat re-evaluated the Atom. It's usable. I guess I actually did a far better job than I really intended.
Still please don't buy intel atom. I've heard last atom is good but still, please don't.

arseniy

UserK

Modern according to what standard? Atom is unfortunately still being sold around there and according to a couple of my contacts, it sells well and this means we'll be stuck with that for another couple of years.

arseniy

Dunno. Just general PC people have.

UserK

Unfortunately I have no real data since last year. Steam in hardcore. Unity is better, most widespread card is Intel GMA 945 (12%). None of my friends (that is, the few not interested in computers) have Shader Model 3 cards.

Yes, Atom is a bit of a stretch, but not so much. Unfortunately, they're still being sold.