Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Text based RP Character Sheet sign-up (& general thoughts, ideas, OOC chatting)

Started by Donloteion, December 29, 2012, 07:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donloteion

I AM ERROR.

RubyC42

Quote from: EinhanderZwei on January 02, 2013, 12:16:53 PM
At the same precise moment, a massive metallic creature sprung out of the crater. It was shaped like a pair of giant robotic claws attached to the metal mount with something that seemed to be missile launchers on its sides. As they fired at John and the Guardians, it was now clear that the creature was indeed armed with explosive projectiles.

That was WAY too quick @_@; oh well, no matterl I'll think of somthing :P

What about Donloteion though? He looks like the forgotten one at the moment.
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

EinhanderZwei

Quote from: RubyC42 on January 02, 2013, 01:30:36 PMThat was WAY too quick @_@; oh well, no matterl I'll think of somthing :P
Haha, yeah; I've even referenced this quickness within John's dialogue (the 'any violence' part). :D

Quote from: RubyC42 on January 02, 2013, 01:30:36 PMWhat about Donloteion though? He looks like the forgotten one at the moment.
Yeah, I'm too thinking of holding it all off for a bit, just so he can jump in. Would be interesting indeed to see how he's gonna trade his initial dark fantasy setting for space sci-fi...  :bluelander:

RubyC42

Quote from: EinhanderZwei on January 03, 2013, 01:37:22 AM
Haha, yeah; I even referenced this quickness within John's dialogue (the 'any violence' part). :D

Yeah, I'm too thinking of holding it all off for a bit, just so he can jump in. Would be interesting indeed to see how he's gonna trade his initial dark fantasy setting for space sci-fi...  :bluelander:

Goooooooooood morning.  :redlander: I'm actually working on my reply as you just came on.

And I was  thinking that myself as well; but since he said  that it's an open-end RP one can only hope that eventually the two worlds will collide XD

Would be great of 7Soul could join us though, i am sure if the plot takes off there will be plenty of ideas for his game XD

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

RubyC42

EinhanderZwei,

Re: Posts #10 and #11

We're on the same plotline, right? I asked because the two posts didn't exactly link up properly so i was left in a bit of a mist (still using my old RP habits, incase i am missing something)

From the look of things i guess a huge plot progress is in call for the  next post  :P

EinhanderZwei

Well, Post 11 described the events taking place at the same time as Post 10's ending. I just assume that John, Akrn and Terry were not necessarily at the same exact location. So it was like 'Terry shielded Akrn -> Akrn looked at John -> John got blasted by the Clawbot'. Seems coherent enough to me.  :bluelander:

Man, where is Donloteion and why nobody else signed up yet...

RubyC42

Got it; wasn't sure because John seemed to have taken no notice  of Akrn dispite the end of Post #10; so i wanted to check.  :bluelander:

Quote from: EinhanderZwei on January 03, 2013, 09:14:04 AM
I just assume that John, Akrn and Terry were not necessarily at the same exact location.

Nah, after the end of post #10 they're just few feet from each other - although it was true that in earlier posts Akrn was still behind them a little bit since they were caught in battle right after landing.

Donloteion

Hey guys, I'm still here- work kicked my ass this week  :-\  But I'm gonna get to more posting  8)
I AM ERROR.

RubyC42

Quote from: Donloteion on January 04, 2013, 06:35:47 PM
Hey guys, I'm still here- work kicked my ass this week

welcome back  :redlander:, i hope it wasn't something  like this http://notalwaysright.com/tag/call-center was  it?

EinhanderZwei's Post 13

That just demolished my own plans again XD, my original idea  was to have Terry and Akrn carry John back to Naju Central base and have John answer some "questions" about what happened in the earlier posts.

but no matter; i'll find a way to readopt  :bluelander:

basically the general idea is going  to be this (may change); Terry makes it back to the Naju Central Base while  Akrn used whatever energy left to carry John to the new spaceship that Terry told him to carry to. Which means that Akrn is pretty much out of service with USS Compile's  engineers having no idea how to work on him because his systems used newer models than what their records had for Terry['s systems].

You can go ahead and post on without my post though - incase you feel the urge to carry on. Since i pretty much told you what it's going to  be about :P

Donloteion

I AM ERROR.

EinhanderZwei

Quote from: RubyC42 on January 05, 2013, 12:24:50 AMThat just demolished my own plans again XD, my original idea  was to have Terry and Akrn carry John back to Naju Central base and have John answer some "questions" about what happened in the earlier posts.
Well, you can still do that. What about John stumbling upon Akrn and Terry while wandering the Compile, so they can have a proper chitcht now?

Quote from: RubyC42 on January 05, 2013, 12:24:50 AMbasically the general idea is going  to be this (may change); [...].
Uh, well, we're not forced to use linear storytelling, are we?  :bluelander: I think, the 'meanwhile' schema will do just fine!  :bluelander:

RubyC42

Donloteion ,

Want one of us to at least join in with your side of the story? Or you're ok on your own until the two worlds collide together?

[still keeping the hopes high on someone will join the RP, though XD]

EinhanderZwei

Thought that since we're crossing over and acting as multiple characters at a time, it would be fun to list all the franchises that we've picked for crossover (excluding TGL, of course - can't imagine why  XD). A nice way it would be to introduce each other to our favorite franchises, I think...

My party:
John Targa - original character, also featured in Megiddo, my indie game;
Samus Aran - Metroid;
SHODAN - System Shock;
Bayonetta - well, Bayonetta;
Bren McGuire - Turrican

Soon, I'm planning Durandal from the Marathon Trilogy to join the fun.  8)

RubyC42

Here's the cast of characters that have so far been used on my side, minor characters not included:

== Already appeared ==
Akrn Salthic - TGL
Tetharil "Terry" Cannin - TGL
Rookie GF-1 (Amet) - TGL
Rookie GF-2 (Killian) - TGL
Rookie GF-3 (Samuel) - TGL
Rookie GF-4 (Letty) - TGL
Sigurbelle - Original Human
Horaculous - Original Anthro [ http://fav.me/d4cutmr ]

The Rookie Guardian Fighters were originally unnamed, and continue to be referred by their "number", so far only "4" is female.

== May appear in future posts ==
Rookie GF-5 - TGL
Rhynier - Original Mecha [ http://fav.me/d4cz5zt ], well, ok, he was originally inspired from a Bomberman Character

I don't plan to use any other franchises at least when it comes to my own character cast. So  it'll either be TGL-related fancharacter,  or of  my own original character

I already expected use of Marathon when you mentioned Pfhors :P

EinhanderZwei

Quote from: RubyC42 on January 10, 2013, 11:17:58 AMI already expected use of Marathon when you mentioned Pfhors :P
Haha, yeah. I like how as of now, the whole thing looks like a wargame of sorts. I am controlling the mercs and (for the most part) Space Marine-like characters, you're mostly in charge of GFs and mechas, Donloteion is all wizards and warriors so far... if only he was able to post a little bit more often. :(