Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Text based RP Character Sheet sign-up (& general thoughts, ideas, OOC chatting)

Started by Donloteion, December 29, 2012, 07:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubyC42

Sure, I think the other thread isn't long enough to warrant a break yet, so we'll keep using the same one.
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

RubyC42

So is Maiorico stilll in the repair bay or has he snucked into the shuttle with the group?

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

Spudacus

I didn't really think about that, I kinda rushed post 68 late at night :P. But I think that could be very funny and the most likely thing Maiorico would do. I'm gunna do a few edits to clean up 68, just to make it all transition well.
Evil must be exterminated, but first it must be found.

Souperion

For being just a theory, gravity sure brings me down.

RubyC42

Hey guys, just popping by to say that i'm still here, although i am still thinking how to construct the plot ideas for Post 76 >3>

I know the idea that the outpost will get swamped again and Rico will be all "come at me bro"; my worry is figuring out how would Banier fit in/what his roles could be.

on the topic of Gaidic Generations, i guess following that up, it makes Tetharil/Callisto Gen 2, Akrn Gen 4, and the Rookies Gen 5 Guardians?

Souperion

As per the Gaidic run down, that sounds about right (I forgot to mention that Banier was also obscured because he aged at a human rate.)
To be perfectly honest, I sorta marked Banier for death, what I had in mind was him being killed by Erajiv when he personally attacks the fort. Of course, if anyone wants him to live, he could easily be an informant type, given his long time working on Naju.

I think that Vandhald's siege should restart pretty soon in the RP (a chance for new powers to be applied), peaking with the Terramute Dragon emerging  :o. I also see Erajiv personally showing up for some combat, but I just haven't figured out a good reason he would personally join the siege. Any ideas?

Spudacus

The way I see it, Erajiv is gunning for the corridor's entrance so he could break in to find it whilst the siege tries to tear the place down. Banier could be near where the corridor is, and gets int Erajiv's way, if we want to kill him off. On another note, when Erajiv mentions the First, he's talking about Miria. he also sensed some latent ability in Akrn which hasn't been revealed, which I kinda thought would be some connection to Miria/naju/corridors (more specifically, the knowledge of how to open the corridors), or something else RubyC42 comes up with. Just suggestions.

RubyC42

I'm not thinking that far ahead yet XD, just enough plot ideas for Post 76 (although I think it maybe too short >> let me know if it is)

As for Banier's fate, if he is earmarked for death (<spoiler>As for me, three Guardians are already set to be killed in the course of the RP</spoilers>); I think we can leave it until the end of the Corridor 13/03 arc when the Guardians head in and try disable the Area's malfunctioning(?) computer (in TGL terms, breaking the seal), but that's still a bit ahead.

As for the siege itself, so far my plan was that the siege will proceed as normal (like the Area 9 arc in Episode 2), but the group find it increasing difficult to hold off, eventually they have to find other ways to stem the flow - this will be an ideas that link Halex-led trip to the Terramute Lair, where Erajiv will then release one of them on the group when they arrive, but thats just my own idea.

Spudacus

Just here to say I'm still here, even though work has kept me from preparing anything for a bit. I hope to post this weekend, something to reconnect Killian's side to the current time. We'll see if I suceed XD

Souperion

In case anyone is interested, I'ma working on Amet and Rey's side, though I've one road block: I wanna involve them in Vandhald's plot, but I'm not quite sure how. I'll figure something out, but suggestions would help make it a team effort :redlander:

Spudacus

I'm afraid I won't be able to continue the RP. I'm really sorry, but events in my life have just become too time consuming to dedicate the time this deserved. I enjoyed my involvement through the thick and thin. I don't know if you'll continue at this point, but if you do, I hand over the fate of my characters as you see fit. long live Guardian Legend :bluelander:!

RubyC42

aww, that's unfortunate to hear :(; well, we'll always be here if you ever return :bluelander:

Spudacus

I might be able to contribute every once in a while, when I get a break from college. And I'll keep visiting the site when I can. Turns out my apartment has crappy internet XD.