Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Guardian Legend Comic

Started by fallinq, January 13, 2013, 12:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallinq

arseniy

Great stuff!
Now I have to set up a link to the comic gallery from the main page. Lazy me  XD

fallinq

Part 9.

fallinq

fallinq

fallinq

This semester has been pretty hectic. Between my girlfriend and Finals, it's gonna be even more packed during the next couple of weeks. But I'm gonna try to finish another comic during Christmas break, before I get back to the daily grind  :P

Next time: "If someone is reading this..."

UserK

Oh no! What happened to the pics?  :skull:

arseniy

fallinq

Whelp, comic 10 is finished, but including the pictures as attachments doesn't seem to be working for some reason. >:( On the upside, I've emailed it to arseniy, so he should be adding it to the gallery soon. Does anyone know why the attachment feature isn't working? I don't think it's because of the file size. I'm using the same method that I've always used before (add the pic as an attachment, then copy and past the its URL to the IMG option on the post), but it's not working now.

fallinq

fallinq

fallinq

fallinq

Comic 10 is up and Comic 9 is back, Baby! 8)

Also, are you having trouble with a foreign, or even alien language? Don't study, stress, or look for a Rosetta Stone! Order the Algorithmic Translator (TM) for just ten easy payments of $19.99! It works because it's filled with science!

Odd as it is to say, aside from a robot with feelings, this comic has actually been fairly hard sci-fi. No faster than light travel, no sound in space, etc. But with this gadget, we're diving into the "science as magic" realm. It probably won't be the last time.