Updates:

Fans are welcome!

RED OPTOMON MINI BOSS DEFEATED

Started by Daegda, January 18, 2013, 12:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daegda

:optomon:

He is TOAST yes it was kind of cheesy but as you will see it took precise timing and I almost didn't make it
I just saw no other way to kill this guy maybe if it had been the green one but this guy needed special attention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEEefYrFYC4

Oh and Optomon sorry if I kinda broke the battle but I saw no other way :(
on the next run through I will attempt to do it inside
I am random and random sells cause random is weird and weird sells so if weird sells than normal is old news O_o EPIPHANY !!

Golbez

lol, that was my same strategy, but I actually stood inside the blocks to do it. Although many a save state may have been used...

Daegda

Quote from: Golbez on January 18, 2013, 02:36:03 PM
lol, that was my same strategy, but I actually stood inside the blocks to do it. Although many a save state may have been used...

I hear ya he was NASTY
I am random and random sells cause random is weird and weird sells so if weird sells than normal is old news O_o EPIPHANY !!

arseniy

I don't remember how I beat him but that tactic is kinda depends on luck.

Daegda

Quote from: arseniy on January 19, 2013, 04:36:41 AM
I don't remember how I beat him but that tactic is kinda depends on luck.

not really dependent on luck you just have to time the grenade properly I just don't have great aim with those cause as I said before somewhere I never used them in the original game . . .