Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Modern pop movies amorality

Started by arseniy, June 13, 2010, 04:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arseniy

I m kinda confused with the movies especially modern ones. I identify them for myself and highly amoral. Making fun of killing people, robbing etc. Thieves, killers, phoneys presented to us as a people full of adventures and life filled with extreme fun.

The "good" heroes don't stand to far as well. Their moral abilities at low while their actions is perfect like they know the place around perfect.

Meh....

That's just so wrong

UserK

I quite share the feeling. Looks like ink alone is rarely sufficient for a story.

Spudacus

Film makers like hollywood may say they give people what they want, but i think it's what they want us to watch.
Evil must be exterminated, but first it must be found.

Souperion

I agree in full. I remember the cleaner movies made twenty, mabey thirty years ago that were actually good. Given a lot of special effects breakthroughs have occurred, but seriously. We have so few good guys these days, if any. Back in the olden days movies/TV, like the A-Team, good guys didn't have to kill/steal/be drunk/maim/be scandalous/have conversion process to be "cool". This rubbish kids watch these days, bah!
:grimgrin:
For being just a theory, gravity sure brings me down.