Updates:

Fans are welcome!

New to the Forums.

Started by LogicAbuser, August 28, 2013, 07:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LogicAbuser

Hello My name is Cory And i am a retro gamer and i just started playing the guardian legend for the first time today. i have no idea how this amazing game passed me by for so long. i stumbled across this web sight just looking for music covers other things and did i hit a gold mine! the fan art was really interesting as well.

because i'm new i was wondering if there was a link to somewhere i could download that playlist on the home page because all of it was really great.

arseniy

Hello and welcome! :redlander: It's great to see ppl who discovered the game so much later!
Oh. I was thinking to change the music section so the music would be available for download as separate files. But for download the whole dozens of covers maybe it would be better to use torrents, or some additional dropbox account to safe the bandwidth of the site.

Souperion

Welcome to site! We may be meager in force, but we hope enjoy what we have to offer in tribute to the classic!
For being just a theory, gravity sure brings me down.

UserK

Hello LogicAbuser, I hope to see you around here often!

elvenrogue

Welcome to the forums!

That is awesome seeing new people to tgl! me being a retro gamer my self and i have played and owned TGL since 1990 it's always a great feeling to find people now of day going back to the old days and rediscovering  the old games we all love. Even more so whenever TGL is found by people who has no clue about it. If it wasn't for the lack of adverts i would put money on it that TGL would of blew up into an on going game from the 80's to now.

TGL is was advert right would of help change and mold the gaming world. Back then you never heard of crossing two types of game together, it was either one way or another, and the few games that did try to cross style usely ended badly. However TGL did such an amazing job at doing this but sadly the lack of adverts was it's down fall.

Yoyo

Heyo, welcome aboard. Always nice to see a new face here and meet a new TGL fan.  :bluelanderbig:
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.