Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Part 1 of my Article on The Guardian Legend is Live!

Started by zfunk007, September 13, 2013, 10:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zfunk007

Hey everyone! You can check out part one of my article here:

The Completist Presents: The Guardian Legend

http://1morecastle.com/2013/09/the-completist-presents-the-guardian-legend-part-1/

Please leave me feedback in the comments section below the article because I'd love to hear your thoughts as well as some ideas from you guys on anything you might want me to add for part 2. Hope everyone enjoys! It was a labor of love! :bluelanderbig:

UserK

Nice! I appreciate how you turned this in something personal, it oozes admiration.

RubyC42

daaaam that's a lot of text, gotta be a while to read it all XD

although very interesting that you kept a snapshot of you ripping the game's cover back in those days
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

zfunk007

Thanks guys! I am putting the finishing touches on part two as we speak! It will probably be live by this Friday. And let me tell you, its insane. I took over 100 screen shots of the game including all bosses and areas, shots from the instruction manual and fan art from this site. It's a behemoth of an article but my labor of love. I will post the link here when it goes live. Thanks for the support!  :bluelanderbig:

zfunk007

Quote from: RubyC42 on September 21, 2013, 01:56:13 AM
daaaam that's a lot of text, gotta be a while to read it all XD

although very interesting that you kept a snapshot of you ripping the game's cover back in those days

Oh yeah, and I didn't know that snapshot even existed until I started digging through a cabinet full of pictures at my parents house about 2 months ago. Totally lucky and totally awesome!

andreasaspenberg

interesting article. i personally had no trouble with the first level. think i lost interest after i completed it though and i only touched the game after i hurt my left foot which left me unable to use it for a week, giving me plenty of time to play the game.(had to stay home from school.)