Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Want to play TGL Hack but don't know how............

Started by CODE RGB, August 20, 2010, 10:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CODE RGB

hey guys, sorry I'm about to waste everyone's time but i really want to play the guardian legend hack that Optimon created. i DO know alot about about ROMS and emulators as i have had them on my PC before. i however DO NOT know anything what so ever about patches and how to get the haked game to work. i mostly use jnes as my emulator but if that won't work for this then let me know. anyway i was wandering if someone could walk me thru this step by step so i may play this new TGL game! Thanks!  :)
Hoping and praying for a Virtual Console release someday!

RagnarokNAJU

well luckly his download is a .nes file, all you need to do is obtain it and then open it as you would any rom file with your emulator.. no need to patch! :3
~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

Yes. RgnNaju is right. This hack will play on any emulator.
Maybe u not found a link?
It's in bottom of the first post!
http://theguardianlegend.com/forum/index.php/topic,53.0.html
Just download and open as any NES game :redlander:

CODE RGB

RagnarokNAJU

lol.. happens to the best of us.. did ya get it running? its very well done.. im mister number the one fan yo!
~~ Cleaveland

CODE RGB

yeah i got it running, the only problem i was having was getting my USB controller to work again lol. i think the reason why i was confused was because i stumbled upon the same hack but on a different site and they made it clear that it was just a patch and that i needed a special utility tool to attach the patch to the ROM witch i knew nothing about. but like you said thankfully Optomon made it simple for all of us to use and a HUGE Thanks goes out to him for it!  awesomeplz