Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Suggest a game name

Started by arseniy, October 18, 2010, 11:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arseniy

We working with that new game and not very happy with a name yet.
In the game u can't really fight enemies. There is zomby and ghost types of enemies. When u make ghost collide with zomby ghost invade the zomby and both die.
U have shiled physical and one against energy attacks. Both cost MP to use.
Also u have kick very early and can kick the zomby into ghost.
Game is little humorous.

RagnarokNAJU

;D
Zombiegeist!
;D
(zombie plus poltergeist (ghost))
~~ Cleaveland

Spudacus

Cemiteeter. like Cemetery and Teeter, since there seems a fucus on pushing them's ghouls into each other :bluelander:.
Evil must be exterminated, but first it must be found.

optomon

Not sure about a name but looks like a fun game, reminds me of Solomon's Key, but only a little bit.

UserK

Considering the player must cause the zombies to crash on ghosts... or whatever...
What about Dead Man Mating? That's sure messed up! I know some people who would sure get the joke.  :o

arseniy

I wish I could let to play alfa version but coder wont let me.
The game is on hold for year now and I m not sure it will be released.
Anyway the current name is "The Darkest Curse"

It has a bit awkward gameplay. You can't beat anyone in the begining but few rooms later you given some attack. Can be effective only against one zombie. It's also useful to push zombie onto ghost. Takes 3-4 times to hit zombie.
Then you get Red shield and when u use it you are invulnerable to physical attacks(zombies, blade traps, firetraps)
Then you get blue shiled and when u use it you are invulnerable to energo attacks(ghosts, blue fire, electricity)
These shiled work just for a second for 10 mana, so you can't use them too much. To replenish mana player should get crystals that ghosts carry sometimes.

UserK