Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Fanart

Started by absurd, December 05, 2010, 05:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

absurd

Found this Fanart Picture Yesterday on a Japanese Dojin Site :
edit by arseniy - ref link: http://hijiribe.donmai.us/post/show/655918/beam-boots-brown_hair-flying-guardic_gaiden-mecha_

Also asked the Artist if he did more TGL related Graphics, but ot no Answer until now.

arseniy

This is Miria?  :D
Looks like in transformation phase
Nice find :heart0:

UserK

Very good! Looks like there's plenty of chrome. I like it.

ayumu

great!!!really nice!!I really like it

coinilius

That is some great Guardian Legend fan art - and very much in the same vein as the current 'look' I am leaning towards in regards to the Guardian's design: more of a 'Gundam' flair to the design.

Very nice find!

arseniy

Damn. No refer link.

RandomSpriter

:/ Somehow I feel like I should not do the game anymore if this is the quality I should achieve, but I can't. ><

arseniy

Lets keep this quality to where it is belongs  ;) - companies with 100 employes per project  :3 :heart0: :heart0: :heart0:

arseniy

The gallery has been updated check it out!
http://theguardianlegend.com/gallery/

AlastorSX

I made these on LBP and messed with the photos a bit on photobucket. These are what I worked on today on my PS3, as well as speed upgrades for my adventure mode. Optomon doesn't look exact, but you can't expect much with using stickers, and wood "Yes, that is what made that picture, and glass in the background lol." I think he looks pretty cool though for what little I had to work with to make a complex image for a boss. I am actually working on making him functional as a boss, and I think I have just about got a beta for him down. Just gotta add some attacks, which making the actual rods he sends out will be the hard part.
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."

arseniy

I think Optmon here is cool!

AlastorSX

Thanks! Took a bit of work since when shapes get too complex, it won't allow you to add to them. Making The Guardian Legend from another platform to exact specifications won't happen, but getting that feeling of playing it is definitely surfacing. I wouldn't doubt if my adventure mode control panel alone over heats the level by itself. I am trying my hardest to replicate the gun's upgrades in a similar fashion, but they don't want to fire correctly. Anyways, I will take more pictures as I create new things, and make them the best quality I can. :blue lander:

UserK

Red lander.

I also tried to make SPINNING RED LANDERS OF DOOM but apparently that's enough for today.

AlastorSX

OOOH!!! I can actually do that pretty easy :-p