Updates:

Fans are welcome!

What up everyone

Started by BuddyLee, March 15, 2010, 09:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuddyLee

Just wanted to say whats up to all the guardian legend fans. I was 7 when the game came out.  Parents got it cheap and started playing it and loved it.  As a child, it took a while to beat it but great game, great music.  The green tentacle monster boss kept killing me shooting those long straw like objects (took a lot of damage) along with the spinner type monster in the forest stage.  Thank goodness for the laser sword.  I was a dedicated video gamer before I joined the military and started getting involved in other activities.  I still play RPGs here and there but not as much.   Other than that, if you want to know anything else, let me know.

RagnarokNAJU

Welcome to the board mister!
yeah that green tentacle monster has some famous regard for being that though boss that we all remember being super tough!
good to see another dedicated fan
~~ Cleaveland

tummai

Welcome.  The first time we rented the game way back when we couldn't beat the first Optomon either.  I still remember my older brother throwing down the controller and claiming he was impossible to beat.  Now he's a piece of cake, but I still have trouble on the blue one.  His spaghetti bullets are too long!
My NesDev blog: http://tummaigames.com/blog