Updates:

Fans are welcome!

LordKat's UWW

Started by RandomSpriter, February 10, 2011, 12:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arseniy

Hehe :) He also seems not so good player :) I did same tactic for the last boss first times.

UserK

This is funny...
QuoteToday we're gonna play The Guardian Legend. Until we win.
female aerobot transformer
blue chips ... they restore three quarters of one bar of health. They also give you 20 chips so, in other words... they're useless.
The fireball is often considered by FAQ writers one of the best weapons in the game next to the wave gun but those people are idiots and I completely disagree.
The one thing you must absolutely not do is to get hit by his... growing... projectile... attack.
avoid that laser at all costs because it's a motherfucker!
This is where the game takes a turn for the completely and honorably (?) fucked up!
Eyegore! Mh mh mh...
You are going... to die. A lot.
I still cannot quite believe quite he thinks this is harder than battletoads... seriously. More grief than battletoads? That's impossible!

arseniy

I not know. Battletoads was really hard but I could not beat it as well as part 2. I also could not beat TMNT 3 back then on NES while I could beat TGL.

But speaking of wish to beat I think I just had no much desire to beat those. I wanted to beat TGL. Maybe that's the reason :\

Ratix

hearing him say that the enemy eraser is the best weapon in the game made me laugh. overall his opinions conflict with my own but what i don't understand is he believes the lvl3 laser beam, not the sabre, is the best sub weapon i think he said. i laughed a lot about this. he left out the fact that this game is a sequel already
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdXngZXt8Ss

arseniy

Yes also his fight against red optomon without a big fireball that erase the  seaweed is weird. I remember red optomon was very easy because I can shoot his weed with big fireball. And probably it was the time I realized how awesome that fireball. Before that my main weapon was repeller :3

Ratix

the footage he showed in his video was exactly how i played when i was really little. bearly used any subweapons and glorified the EE, and used lvl3 laser beam on eyegore and a few others. infact i beat the final boss with lvl3 laser beam because i thought it was so powerful.

arseniy

I used Laser beam on one boss back then. I think on

Or on

But later I figured fireball just so much better for those.

Other than that I was wondered what for this weapon is.

optomon

He's correct about the 3rd repeller potentially being the single most damaging weapon in the game, but it takes a while to get used to.

arseniy

RagnarokNAJU

wow, what an annoying video... did he even watch the opening of thje game ever?
~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

Hm.. I m not a fan of the opening BTW. But when I played I hardly know english. Only thing I needed was to understand how to open corridors. Later when I learned english that "plot" was kinda dissapointing to me because when I played the game that was something much different than the mission to activate self destruction mechanism.

RagnarokNAJU

im just talking about the video..
where he said he had no idea what the story was and stumbled
around ignorance, if he had seen the opening he could have
done a better job explaining him and himself..

lol, he was funny in that annoying nerd way
~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

Yeah but advertised game to new people. I watched only spots through the vid and figured it was little lame. But again spreading the word is good :)))

UserK

I don't think he really took it seriously.