Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Whats your favorite terrain in TGL?

Started by arseniy, April 07, 2010, 02:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arseniy

This question dedicated to both Overworld+Corridor.
Personally I like the first corridors most -where u fight first fleepa and it has a sea theme.
The goes the mine/crystal area
OH BTW that's my alternative pallete there in this screenshots if u confused

RandomSpriter

Jungle stage for me, always was a nasty place, and probably the stages I mostly died in.

RagnarokNAJU

I love the cell/organ/intestine looking stages.. creepy and cool.. gotta love the wastelands in the last areas too.. feels so desolate..
~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

Quote from: RagnarokNAJU on April 30, 2010, 08:14:37 PM
I love the cell/organ/intestine looking stages.. creepy and cool.. gotta love the wastelands in the last areas too.. feels so desolate..
they were very alienistic feel back then when I played on console

Viper Leo

mine too is the sea area end corridor =)

UserK

Probably jungle. Good music and nice enemies, midgame. Both long enough and fairly intense.
And by the way, you should all be loving green. Or blue.  :bluelander:

Special mention to crystal theme.

I hate the second labyrinth theme and the organic theme feels just lame to me (as they always do in all games), although TGL's had some nice touches.

Bchulo

The flying levels in space (first and last) were always my fav. probably because when i was little i could never beat the first boss so just played that leven like a million times over again.

Ratix

i love the walking the labyrinth the most then flying around. the crystal area flying stages are pretty tight but i remember on a few tv's i played the game on the White on White action killed my eyes. :skull:

arseniy

Quote from: Ratix on January 13, 2011, 03:24:32 PM
i love the walking the labyrinth the most then flying around. the crystal area flying stages are pretty tight but i remember on a few tv's i played the game on the White on White action killed my eyes. :skull:

You mean black and white screen, grayscale?

Ratix

yeah, one of the flight stages, had to be the crystal sector it was all land no chasm-like pits. you know how the terrain looks like it has mountains lakes etc. the stage with the squid or the fly had no lake of black.

Yoyo

Quote from: RagnarokNAJU on April 30, 2010, 08:14:37 PM
I love the cell/organ/intestine looking stages.. creepy and cool..

That's my favorite as well. Looks so.. Different. I can picture what it'd be like in real life and it'd be all nasty and pulsating and slimy. It'd be worse than a nest of Flood! I love it.
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

Izlude

I personally liked the diamond area.  Jazzy music.  Oh, was anyone able to find this "generic cave level" that supposedly replaced the biological area in some releases of the game?  I've always been curious if that was true or not.

arseniy

Never heard of it. Maybe someone confused with Zanac?
Ever tried google for it?

Izlude

It used to be in wikipedia, not anymore.  It's still in this one.

http://tvwiki.tv/wiki/TGL

perhaps someone goofed :P