Site updates

Started by arseniy, December 09, 2011, 03:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arseniy

Hello!
So what's new
+ new front page! :bluelander:
+ new section - Gallery :heart:
+ the logo on the forum now leads to front page  :)

I need suggestions for separate fan art on sections by quality. At the moment there is fan art which is really good. Should be another section for average pictures and other section for weak stuff something like this:

(visit gallery for something awesome instead)
Waiting for feedback and suggestions.
I will try to bring up more sections with time. Your suggestions for sections are welcome(for example "Music")

P.S.
I would like to find a good use for intro made by TrickyCC. Maybe by clicking the core of Naju it would lead to the intro but there should be some text. After we come up with idea I will try to ask TrickyCC to update the intro.
If you forgot what was the intro it's here - http://theguardianlegend.com/index-trickyCC-intro.html

RubyC42

I see some fanarts are found also on deviantART, just wanted to make sure that you get the artists' permission to post their pics since experience talking, most of them are  pretty picky regarding that.

But otherwise, i'm liking it :D
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

UserK

I see not everything has been added to gallery. Is it only for a start?

arseniy

Quote from: RC42 on December 09, 2011, 03:40:12 AM
I see some fanarts are found also on deviantART, just wanted to make sure that you get the artists' permission to post their pics since experience talking, most of them are  pretty picky regarding that.

But otherwise, i'm liking it :D
If anyone from there against about their picture placed into our gallery, I will remove it.
I m on devianart myself :bluelander: :heart:
Have some more TGL pictures from deviantart, did not add yet.

Quote from: UserK on December 09, 2011, 04:20:47 AM
I see not everything has been added to gallery. Is it only for a start?

Adding the highest quality at first. Need 2 more sections. One for average quality pics and other for under quality - Sketches, amateur drawings.
For example I would_not add this to main Fan Art section with best quality stuff but would add to mediums:
http://realyst2k.deviantart.com/art/Mira-The-Guardian-Legend-210687169
Any suggestions on pictures I missed are welcome.
I have some more pics to add to the main Fan Art gallery.
P.S.
BTW anyone knows where is this from?

Ratix

EinhanderZwei

NICE job, guys! You're the best!  :redlander:

RubyC42

Quote from: arseniy on December 09, 2011, 04:43:44 AM
I m on devianart myself :bluelander: :heart:

I thought you are too, i once lurked the fanart thread and saw a lot of dA links :P, so i assumed someone is on there as well.

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

Falcor

As for me,
previous mainpage was better 'cause it was a little more.. harmonical I'd like to say. This big blue ball looks... well, it's awful.
But I like new section of the site - I always loved  galleries, and this one isn't the exclusion. It's nice to have our own archive of the game-related pictures.

And once again: sorry for broken language.

UserK

Don't forget

Put the DS screenshot on google, only match is here one year and half ago, I suppose we'll just have to leave it alone... not even "similar images".

arseniy

Quote from: UserK on December 11, 2011, 04:54:36 AM
Don't forget

Put the DS screenshot on google, only match is here one year and half ago, I suppose we'll just have to leave it alone... not even "similar images".

How is this do anything with TGL?

RubyC42

Quote from: arseniy on December 11, 2011, 06:37:03 AM

i think it's the gears on the back that the confusion is over.

Delikomix

arseniy

Quote from: RC42 on December 11, 2011, 07:36:16 AM
Quote from: arseniy on December 11, 2011, 06:37:03 AM

i think it's the gears on the back that the confusion is over.

The gears and different flying constumes are on lots of characters. I saw lots of stuff like that.

UserK

Quote from: Delikomix on December 11, 2011, 08:32:41 AM
this is Vocaloid
If memory serves it was posted by you.
Quote from: arseniy on December 11, 2011, 10:13:08 AMThe gears and different flying constumes are on lots of characters. I saw lots of stuff like that.
Ok, too bad. Execution was excellent IMO.

MoonCloud

Quote from: arseniy on December 09, 2011, 04:43:44 AM
BTW anyone knows where is this from?

OOH I'd like to know as well!  :heart:

BTW - GREAT work with the site update!!  :heart0: