Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Corridor 10

Started by Spudacus, April 02, 2013, 03:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spudacus

Please don't laugh at me, but I need a pointer to get corridor 10 open. I know he says, "keep firing", but i've been shooting every single weapon in the room for ever! btw, I'd rather just get a tip than a straight answer, I just need a hand here :bluelander:
Evil must be exterminated, but first it must be found.

arseniy

It might be a glitch. Hope Optomon will see this message. But change the topic name to version 3.2 or something. So Optomon might see got the idea it's about his project.

optomon

I think he's actually referring to Corridor 10 in the real game... I remember this being a glitch in TGL Secret back when this was a puzzle for one of the corridors, but not for the actual game. And if I remember correctly it was because of a typo in the data by either me or the original developers.

RubyC42

if it's the real game he's referring to - maybe they were meaning "Hold the B button continuously"?
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

arseniy

I checked it "Keep firing the last seal will be removed"
It should open just by firing for like 10-15 seconds. With the main weapon(bullets).
It's a glitch I guess.

RubyC42

So, it's basically holding the B button

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

Spudacus

Alright thanks all. :bluelander:
I still can't get the corridor open, and I've fired the gun for like a solid minute. I'm wondering if it's because of my emulator, Jnes 1.1 , but I havn't had any other problems with it.

RubyC42

here you go: http://youtu.be/kZTsRrkuwSg

Remember, you cannot use the Turbo B button if you were using it! :bluelander:

Note: I use FCEUX 2.1.5 and used its LUA script to quickly insert the password into the memory instead of manually typing it out, hence the weird behaviour at the password screen.

arseniy

Oh, great to see you are using that script. It's really awesome. I was playing MOD_3.0 with it and the map makes feel so comfortable!

Are you sure it can't be opened with turbo button? That's srange. But maybe. Can't remember.

Spudacus

Got the thing open :bluelanderbig:.
I was standing above the hatch firing downwards for 10-20 secs. guess that's what it was ::).
In other news, I just beat the game for the first time! I think my score was 30005, give or take a zero. Thanks guys for helping! :redlander: