Updates:

Fans are welcome!

what you do to improve your mood?

Started by arseniy, April 23, 2010, 09:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megadeth502

summertime partying helps my mood  ;D

i love a hott drunkin chick all over me and my guitar  ;D

(gotta give VideoGames a break sometimes right)

RagnarokNAJU

hell yeah...
i went a little far my self
entire bottle of ativan + crown royal = hospital visit... opps
~~ Cleaveland

Megadeth502

going to a keggar/hogroast tomarrow  XD its gonna be a blast  :bluelanderbig:

take it easy on them hospital visits

RagnarokNAJU

yeah... im becoming a regular... if only i could find some pot i wouldnt resort to  such unhealthy alternatives..
~~ Cleaveland

Megadeth502

waking up and drinking coca cola  XD

RagnarokNAJU

getting drunk and playing FFV at 2am ;D
~~ Cleaveland

Megadeth502

Quote from: RagnarokNAJU on June 08, 2010, 02:15:43 PM
getting drunk and playing FFV at 2am ;D

i can honestly say that i have done that before   ;D

RagnarokNAJU

~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

Xenoangel

I'm with you arseniy.
Observation to those that drink through family members as i grew up, then, while i was in the navy,shipmates wasting their paychecks and getting sick afterward, and the general nightlife bar-flies, gets kinda old. I have just seen what alcohol can do, although i do drink like once and a blue moon, never enough to get myself wasted. So I am glad i don't need alcohol to have fun.

But we are all grownups- we all should take responsibility for our actions. For those that dont mind drinking or other substance abuse- enjoy it while you can because the repercussions are not far behind. :skull:

lol! That was me on my soap box.
Shinpu-haado-ken!

Megadeth502

Quote from: Xenoangel on June 13, 2010, 06:24:50 AM
I'm with you arseniy.
Observation to those that drink through family members as i grew up, then, while i was in the navy,shipmates wasting their paychecks and getting sick afterward, and the general nightlife bar-flies, gets kinda old. I have just seen what alcohol can do, although i do drink like once and a blue moon, never enough to get myself wasted. So I am glad i don't need alcohol to have fun.

But we are all grownups- we all should take responsibility for our actions. For those that dont mind drinking or other substance abuse- enjoy it while you can because the repercussions are not far behind. :skull:

lol! That was me on my soap box.

i dont drink very often only 1-2 times a month (honestly!) but when i do drink, im at a party, so i usually end up drinking too much. lol ;D

but i smoke everyday . my clock is stopped on 4:20

arseniy

Parties! :skull: :skull: :skull:
They really helps to improve mood sometimes especially when you with several friends fooling and dancing that's the best :heart0:
Too bad I have not this anymore... :)