Updates:

Fans are welcome!

[TGL:SE v3.3] Seeeeeeeeeeekeeeeeeeeeers

Started by RubyC42, February 26, 2013, 11:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubyC42

http://youtu.be/kB73VU9B884

I like to think of those fireballs as little "kids" of Miria; where they were sent out here to prove their worth to become the next generation Guardian Fighter... or something.  :bluelander:

I know i am tentatively calling this version 3.3, that's because i have  so many different v3.2s i lost track which is which. So i renamed  this one 3.3 out of caution i get mixed up with old ones @_@

Optomon: you said sometime ago about the bug with the enemies not appearing in Corridor 14, hope they're fixed in here.

Included corridors: 00, 11, 12, 02, 13, 03, 14 and 04 (01 not done for obvious reasons)
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

RubyC42

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

arseniy

I guess I forgot press "Post" yesterday.
OK. Again.
Why you enter the corridor 1 but then fly in corridor 0?

RubyC42

Quote from: arseniy on February 27, 2013, 11:40:35 PM
Why you enter the corridor 1 but then fly in corridor 0?

Memory edit.

That's because since i am using the bb3b password, only a small number of corridors are open; so in order to show off all 23 corridors from 0 to 22, i needed to memory edit the corridor memories during the transformation sequence.

This also explains why I left Corridor 01 until the very end before Corridor 21 because i needed to keep it open so i can keep comingback into it.

RubyC42

http://youtu.be/dfo7wEJ5zeQ

First one didn't go through successfully, here is the reupload.

arseniy

You could just use TGL password with RAM edit for 3rd level weapons, 9999 chips and necessary health/shileds/guns.

RubyC42

The only problem with that is it only allows you as high as the game will allow if you're playing it properly  (i.e., max 9999 chips*, 7 shields, 4 attack etc)

the  bb3b password breaks the game in a sense in that it gave me around 33,000 chips and definitly more than 8 shields.

* - which means that i'll only get 83 shots on the seekers, well not enough for the majority of the corridors

optomon

Quote from: RubyC42 on February 26, 2013, 11:47:37 PM
http://youtu.be/kB73VU9B884

Optomon: you said sometime ago about the bug with the enemies not appearing in Corridor 14, hope they're fixed in here.

It was actually never a problem to begin with since the data I thought was enemy data not appearing in corridor 14 was really Clawbot's graphical tileset assignment data, which led to the Clawbot "minor graphical glitch". The correct enemies are shown, except they are blue, which might have something to do with Area=14 in the video.