Fans are welcome!

Guardian Legend Comic

Started by fallinq, January 13, 2013, 12:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallinq

Part 4:

RubyC42

My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

Golbez

Dude, these are great! Excellent work.

arseniy

Quote from: Golbez on March 26, 2013, 04:35:57 AM
Dude, these are great! Excellent work.
It is. And I m so lazy and still not comic section. Geeeezzz..................

fallinq

RubyC42

that looks painful D: especially the first panel with miria's hair flying everywhere made it look like her head blew >>
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

Golbez

I think my favorite part was the "KHKT" radio sound effect for the noise distortion between transmissions.

Hah, that might sound silly, so I assure you I don't mean it as an insult. I really got a kick out of it when reading that. They're still great. Keep 'em comin'!

fallinq

No offense taken whatsoever, and I'm glad you enjoy it. The "khkt" sound isn't supposed to show that she's transmitting so much as that the massive shock she received has damaged her voice synthesizer, causing bursts of static when she speaks. Notice she wasn't talking that way be for the shock. Poor Miria's hurt pretty bad... :'(

On a brighter note, the next page may be done a little earlier than usual. Most of my finals work will be done by the beginning of next week, freeing my schedule up somewhat. :redlander:

Golbez

Ahh, my mistake. That seems clear now after rereading it. I look forward to the next batch. :)

arseniy

Now... Whos gonna help me to create a gallery for this. :'(