Updates:

Fans are welcome!

The Guardian Legend: WORLDS

Started by Quoise Games, February 19, 2015, 04:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quoise Games

Quote from: arseniy on March 06, 2015, 05:40:49 AM
no fix for the bosses count?

do you mind speed running through different iterations of TGL mode and posting a print out of the 20 types of bosses you see. I'm still not sure that this is a bug, and this will help me determine that. Thanks.

arseniy

Quote from: headfonez on March 05, 2015, 01:11:25 PM
Version 1.5 is now up. Spruced up the interface, made weapon chip count atleast 1, added a change log feature, which will allow you to view all the data that has been changed in text format.  You can also upload the change file  and apply it to the nes file you're randomizing. Going to be doing more work on that feature as it is not complete.

Is it a typo? v1.5? in the main post it says 1.4

Quoise Games

Quote from: arseniy on March 06, 2015, 07:40:27 AM
Quote from: headfonez on March 05, 2015, 01:11:25 PM
Version 1.5 is now up. Spruced up the interface, made weapon chip count atleast 1, added a change log feature, which will allow you to view all the data that has been changed in text format.  You can also upload the change file  and apply it to the nes file you're randomizing. Going to be doing more work on that feature as it is not complete.

Is it a typo? v1.5? in the main post it says 1.4
thanks, fixed

arseniy

I was unable to test it.
7 generations chrashes on first corridor 0(tried on VirtuaNES and Nestopia)
1 generation crashes on next space
and 1 generation chrashed on space 3
also the boss was unable to beat. I used frame throttle and kept shoot him for few minutes. Nothing happened. I had to use adress 0070 value 5 to skip him
The builds:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67076549/TGL-world.zip

Quoise Games

Quote from: arseniy on March 06, 2015, 08:23:50 AM
I was unable to test it.
7 generations chrashes on first corridor 0(tried on VirtuaNES and Nestopia)
1 generation crashes on next space
and 1 generation chrashed on space 3
also the boss was unable to beat. I used frame throttle and kept shoot him for few minutes. Nothing happened. I had to use adress 0070 value 5 to skip him
The builds:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67076549/TGL-world.zip

Oh ok don't worry about testing. I forgot the boss count change meant eliminating bosses that repeat more than twice.  Have you tested at al using FCEUX, im not getting any crashes with that.

arseniy

They crash on fceux-2.1.5-win32 too

Quoise Games

Grimgrin

Currently extending the game.

Quoise Games

Reposted  version 1.4 with the crash removed, also removed vertical only movement

Grimgrin

Corridor 17 is not playable. Corridor 0 is working.
Currently extending the game.

arseniy

It is optomon. Also notice the spaceship keep warping through screen too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbgxeQiLq1w&feature=youtu.be
Later there was tons of stuff warping through screen.

arseniy

And here is the bosses sequence I got. Pretty horrible isn't it?
optomon
optomon
eye gore
Bombarder
Claw Bot
Claw Bot
Fleepa(shoot nothing)
Grim Grin(instantly in final mode)
Claw Bot
Claw Bot
optomon
Zib Zub
corridor 17 - infinite simple pattern. Had to skip it with #00A0 - 05 value.
Eye balls
satellite
Zib Zub
Craw Daddy
Bombarder
Claw Bot
eye gore
In corridor 21 some bosses died instantly without appearance. But I think there was all the same bosses as in original(could those be random too?).
Final Boss instantly in final mode

I wish there was only 2 clawbots in the game and instead 1 there was 2 or 3 dragons and if far then with strong bullets like in the hack version. Also if bombarder appear far it should have strong rockets with HP to not be possible broken with sabre. He is so damn easy boring boss without strong rockets he doesn't make any problem.

Quoise Games

thanks for this list I'll tinker around and see why claw bot is showing up so much. that optomon you saw in the middle of flight is me experimenting with having bosses during flight.

arseniy

It might be cool actually, to see bosses in the middle of the flight.

That crystal boss could be in flight area instead of boring satellite boss(or am I only one think it's annoying one?).

Quoise Games

Posted version 1.5. Added new Corridor Brakes system. Pressing start will reduce corridor speed to 0. Giving you time to catch up on any powerups that take long to open. Also should have appearance of claw bot reduced.